Tuesday, September 17, 2013

everybody clap your hands.

because life is good! if you had asked me how my life was yesterday, pretty sure i would've said just the opposite. but the sun comes up every morning and that is something to be happy about haha! lots of good things have happened since i last updated. but the one thing that is on my mind today is that in exactly 700 days i will be turning in my mission papers!!!! it's getting clossserrrr... i am so excited to serve. i think about my mission a lot and i am going to be so excited wherever i get called to go! missions are so great no matter where you go. anyway. but some other notable things:

wow this a super close up... but we love football games. and our tbirds are doing so good! and i am pumped for the timpview vs springville game! my cute cousin dylan is the springville quarterback and it's gonna be such a good game!
 speaking of cousins, look at this cute cousin who helped me get ready for homecoming in 15 minutes! haha miracle worker. she looked like a movie star. seriously. you can't get prettier than regs.
 i got to go to homecoming with one of my good friends! it was such a fun night.
and i have been in love with utah weather lately.... woke up to this rosy morning, but also have been treated with SECOND COMING storms (seriously). so cool. 

i also went down to st george with the tennis team for a couple days. i had to play #1 which was rough... but really good experience for state. i am excited for this season, it's gonna be a good one.
and the byu utah game is this saturday! and i got to go! woo. love me some football. seriously i am going to start a powderpuff league.


1 comment: