Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring winds.



Deep wind that flows into my mind, into my lungs, into my heart. With a gust, it blows away all my stress, fears, longings, and harmful wonderings. Slowly, with a caressing breeze, it refreshes my burned out mind that is slowly fizzling to irrelevance. With a push and a pull it takes away all the pains in my legs, all the pains in my mind. In stark reality, the wind invites me outdoors, beckons to roll down the windows and literally drink the mountain air.  It tangles my hair into impossible knots and opens my eyes to new worlds in the same neighborhoods. The wind follows me along a path of trees, awaking each and every leaf, making them dance before my eyes. It pushes away clouds, makes way for the sun. And with the sun and wind comes a freedom that I never dared taste. With this comes a sense of belonging, and sense of rightness to the world when everything is going wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment