Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lately,

 We went to Bruge's Waffles & Frites which is literally... the BEST
 Sister left ): 
 But I'm ok with it. 


 I went to girls camp and mainly... just slept. 
 ...Or went crazy...
 Model status 
 Trying to find Sarah, lost in the woods 



 We seriously took the creepiest pictures. Like I won't show you the rest because they're that creepy. 

 It was pop's birthday. (Look at his faceeee haha)
 We decorated Camilla's room.
 (Look at Emma's face.) 


 I saw Ziandraaaaaaa!
 And EMILYYYYYYY!!!!! (Thank you for the closeup daddy.)
 We fell in LOVE with these two. 
 Camiya came HOME!
 Some crazy stuff went down on my street.
 We were waving this stick horse around on the way to tennis.
Soooooph. 

1 comment:

  1. I WAS THERE. I held that unicorn.
    (I don't know how I found your blog either. I was stalking other people and I guess this came up. pretty crazy, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete