Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Arbitrary.

THINGS I'VE NOTICED:
Have you ever met people who laugh instead of talk? I'm related to one of them. Sometimes it can be endearing, other times you just want to say well spit it out! 
A handshake goes a long long way, boys. There is something about that southern gentlemen charm that is just... man. I hate it when you get introduced to boys and they say "oh hey" and then look away. Look man I know you're shy but if you just take a little initiative and shake my hand... seriously, it goes a long way. Oh and don't get me started when they introduce themselves to your mom first, play with little children, and say "yes ma'am." Dang Gina.
I have noticed a shift in atmosphere. Transforming into late summer. The bright lights are on, FOOTBALL IS COMING (oh gosh I can't wait any longer), anticipation for hallway chats, friends, flings fading, reality for homework setting in... Summer is halfway over, and it's noticeable.
And I have an unhealthy obsession with the Bachelorette. BROOKS WHY DONT YOU LOVE HER?!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment