Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Adventure itch.

Do you ever get the adventure itch?
I've noticed a pattern in my reading - my favorite books are the ones of people who are pioneering new ways, exploring the world, finding themselves. (Glass Castle, Hattie Big Sky, I'm talking to you.)
That is why I want to get out so bad. That is why I know maybe Hawaii doesn't have the best schooling ever, but I want to get out of here and explore culture. That is why I am having the hardest time deciding what to do for my career because I want to be someone who changes the world not someone who just sits at home, scared for what might happen next.
Sometimes you get the adventure itch, but sometimes change comes and you resent it.
What the heck? Why is that? Is that just human nature or is that just my nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment